The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No.16, Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Development Zone, Zibo City, Shandong Province 255000, P.R.China
The series of Activated aluminium oxide:
1. Activated alumina desiccant
2. Activated alumina for air dryers
3. Activated alumina for air seperation
4. Activated alumina for removal of chloride
5. Activated alumina for removal of COS
6. Activated alumina used in polymer, polyurethane, and polyethylene purification
7. Activated alumina for water treatment
8. Activated alumina used in hydrogen peroxide
9. Activated Alumina For Defluorination In Hydrofluoric Alkylation
10. Specialized Activated Alumina for PTA
11. Activated alumina impregnated with potassium permanganate
12. Promoted activated alumina
13. Claus catalyst
17. Sulfur recovery catalyst
18.0.5mm-1mm , 1-2mm microspheres, 2-3mm microspheres
19. Alumina catalyst carrier(alumina beads, alumina ring, alumina clover, alumina strip, ect.)
20 Activated alumina with potassium permanganate
Note: We could do the activated alumina adsorbents as your required data
Zibo Xiangrun and Shandong Bairui will manufacture and supply good quality and competitive products for our all customers. Welcome your enquiry and samples test. We will do our best service for you.
Storage of Activated aluminium oxide
● Avoid moisture, avoid scrolling, throw and sharp shocking during transportation, rainproof facilities should be readied..
● It should be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse to prevent contamination or moisture.
Package of Activated aluminium oxide:
Super sack/Jumbo bag
25 kg/ 55 lb
150 kg/ 330 lb
1000kg/ 2200 lb
Q: What price is activated alumina you produce?
A: As professional factory in activated alumina, our price is very competitive on our high quality. We will help clients to save much cost. For more details, please contact our salesman. We will offer you a satisfactory answer.
Q: What time is storage life of activated alumina?
A: Usually, it is about 2 years in good storage. Before using, if the condition permit, please heat them at about 350℃..