The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Chorionic Gonadotrophin for Injection (HCG)
(Trade Name: Duoqingsu)
The raw material is supplied by the Headquarters, Renjian Pharmaceutical Group, and the product titer is much higher than the standard of 4500 iu/mg prescribed by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and Brittish Pharmacopeia (BP). The product is with high purity and safe for use.
It occurs as the white or canary yellow freeze-dried blocks or powder.
[Function and use]
It is hormone drug and mainly used to make the follicle develop to be mature continuously to induce ovulation. After ovulation, it makes theca folliculi and granulosa cells turn into luteal cells, and then promote the luteal cells to secrete progestational hormone. For male animals, it can stimulate the development of leydig cells, accelerate the secretion of androgen, boost the growth and maturation of sexual organs and sub-sexual grands, and promote testicular function and spermiogenesis.
It is commonly used to:
1 Treat follicular cysts.
2. Promote estrus, maturation and ovulation.
3 Strengthen luteal action, prevent threatened abortion or habitual abortion, and postpartum breast milk insufficiency, etc., and serve for the early fetus protection.
4 Prevent and treat infertility caused by early luteal hypoplasia.
5. Treat male animals with symptoms such as poor sexual desire, excessive copulation, low semen volumes, poor sperm vitality, and cryptorchidism, etc.
6. Stimulate chicken, ducks, geese and other poultry to lay eggs, reduce the break-in period for laying eggs, or shorten the broodiness period of poultry.
[Usage and Dosage]
When injected, it shall be diluted with sterile water for injection or sterilized saline water.
I. Application in Cattle Reproduction
1. Estrus induction: 1000-1500 IU of PMSG shall be applied 25-30 days after delivery. Intramuscular injection of 1000-1500 IU of HCG 12 hours after the estrus while conducting the first breeding and mating again on the next morning can obtain a normal conception rate and shorten the calving interval.
2. Synchronized ovulation: Injection of 1000-1500 IU of HCG within 48-72 hours after using 0.2mg of PG for synchronized treatment while giving the first insemination can further promote ovulation synchronization and enhance the conception rate after synchronized estrus.
3. Treatment of follicular cysts: intramuscular injection of 10000-20000 IU of HCG can be used with 10-15mg of dexamethasone (it shall not be applied in high productive dairy cows as it affects milk yield). If the drug is ineffective once, the dosing shall be repeated once. The next estrus will be better for the mating. Relapses of the disease shall be observed after the successful treatment. Intramuscular injection of 2000IU of HCG shall be implemented after estrus to prevent relapses.
4. Treatment of anestrus and delayed ovulation: intramuscular injection of 1000-2000 IU of HCG is given for anestrus cattle and the dosing shall be repeated every 7-11 days; intramuscular injection of 1000-2000 IU of HCG is given for cattle with delayed ovulation a few hours prior to breeding or during breeding.
5. Treating luteal hypoplasia, preventing early habitual abortion, and enhancing pregnancy rate in estrus: intramuscular injection of 3000-5000 IU of HCG on the breeding day or 4th-5th day after breeding can significantly improve the pregnancy rate in estrus.
6. Treatment of low sexual desire for bulls: intramuscular injection of 5000-10000 IU of HCG.
II. Application in Porcine Reproduction
1. Estrus and ovulation induction: intramuscular injection of 400IU of PMSG plus 200IU of HCG on the day of ablactation or the next day; most sows can be made in heat 5-8 days after ablactation.
2. Control and acceleration of ovulation: intramuscular injection of 500-1000IU of HCG during mating if estrus occurs after sows being treated with Tongfasu (PMSG and HCG for Injection) and PMSG can promote the synchronization of ovulation and improve pregnancy rate and litter size.
3. Treatment of sow follicular cysts: intramuscular injection of 2000IU; once a day for 3-5 consecutive days.
4. Treatment of sow anoestrus: good effect can be achieved when sows are given intramuscular injection of 2000 to 3000IU of HCG, once in the morning and in the evening respectively for 2-3 consecutive days; obvious curative effect can be achieved when the said dosage are used cooperatively with 1000-1500IU of PMSG.
5. Intramuscular injection of 1000-5000IU of HCG for 3-5 consecutive days for male pigs with poor sexual desire, low semen quality, cryptorchidism and impotence.
III. Application in Other Domestic Animals
1. Synchronization of ovulation for sheep: injection of 400IU of HCG within 48-72 hours after 0.2mg of PG; simultaneous insemination can further promote the synchronization of ovulation and improve the pregnancy rate after estrus synchronization.
2. Enhancing super-ovulation effects on sheep: intramuscular injection of 500-2000IU of HCG within 48-72 hours after treatment for super-ovulation can promote follicle maturation and ovulation.
3. Promoting sexual desire and gonad development of male sheep: intramuscular injection of 1500-2000IU of HCG.
4. Intramuscular injection of 50-100IU of HCG can induce ovulation for female rabbits without normal estrus and ovulation.
5. Intramuscular injection of 200-500IU of HCG for domestic fowls, 2 to 3 times a week.
1. Should be prepared as needed since it is easy to lose efficacy in aqueous solution; excess injection should be kept sealed and stored in the temperature between 0℃and 5℃.
2. Contraindicated in food animals and only used for animal reproduction.
3. Should not be touched by children.
10×500IU 10×1000IU 10×2000IU 10×5000IU
Airtight; stored in a cool and dark place (under the temperature of 20℃).
[Term of Validity]